MT8 TRANSPORT SYSTEMS
Designed for intensive use
• The special transport boxes, made from rotationally moulded polyethylene (a literally indestructible synthetic), feature an extraordinarily sturdy casing that is almost impervious to external forces, e.g; caused by bumps and falls, whose sturdiness have been proven in drop tests.
• The corrosion free material offers easier and safer handling and is light weight. All transport systems can easily and thoroughly be cleaned and disinfected with conventional disinfectants. There are no inaccessible corners or areas inside the transport systems.
• The clasps can be sealed or equipped with locks and are therefore protected against unauthorised access during transport
Highest insulation value
• The polyurethane foam injected into the double walls of these transport systems is free of CFC and HCFC and ensures optimum insulation and protection of quality of the transported goods, especially with longer transport times.
• Due to the outer casing's self-insulation against the environment, the B Medical Systems transport systems maintain a stable temperature even at higher ambient temperatures.
For more information please visit this page Click Here
Specifications External dimensions H x W x D (mm) 437 x 588 x 288 Inner dimensions H x W x D (mm) 245 x 460 x180 Cold Life at +32°C up to 57 h Cold Life at +43°C up to 16.39 h Net weight - empty (kg) 7 Gross weight - fully stocked (kg) 14.2 Insulation thickness (polyurethane) 50-60 mm Storage capacity (bags gross volume) 8 (450ml) / 14 (270ml) Gross volume (l) 20 Storage capacity (bags gross volume) 8 (450ml) / 14 (270ml) Cooling system Passive Material Outer / Interior Polyethylene Material Interior container Polyethylene
MT Range Transport Systems Click Here